The newest member of our team Kendra, joins us all the way from LA! We caught up with Kendra to get to know a little bit more about her…
1. What could you not live without?
I couldn’t live without my 15 year old pup, Emma. She’s an Australian Shepard who loves food, walks, and playing with socks.
2. Where would be your ideal weekend break?
Going home to San Francisco and bringing a picnic to Dolores Park with my dog and friends.
3. Who would you turn to in a time of need?
My family. They’re always there to answer my call and give me advice.
4. Where’s your favourite place to eat in San Francisco?
San Francisco is big on food trucks so I love going to Off The Grid, a food truck market that takes place every Friday night. My favorite truck is called Señor Sisig, and has Filipino fusion burritos.
5. What do you love about interior design?
I love how spaces have such a direct influence on experiences and everything from size, colour, and placement can completely change a room.
6. Your favourite gadget or app?
I like SnapChat because it’s a fast and easy way to share little stories with my friends.
7. What’s on your bucket list?
To open my own restaurant or bar.
8. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Thoughtful, creative, and passionate.
9. What is your favourite saying?
It’s a simple one, treat people how you want to be treated.
10. What’s your stress reliever?
I’ll always have a soft spot for board games and puzzles.
11. Who would you happily be stranded on a desert island with?
My best friends.
12. How would you describe your family?
Loving and extremely supportive.
13. What do you love about Ireland?
I love how friendly the people are! I also love how a lot of the architecture is a mix of new and old design, and the city has done a really good job of integrating the two.
14. What would be the last meal you’d want to eat?
15. Favourite country in Europe you’ve visited?
Ireland has my heart!
16. What hotel would you recommend staying in in Los Angeles?
The Line Hotel because it’s just the right amount of funky and pays close attention to unique detail. It also has floor to ceiling windows overlooking Los Angeles!
17. How would you describe your style?
My style is simple, laid back, and comfortable. I also love wearing fun socks.
18. What’s in your handbag?
Chapstick, phone, gum, sunglasses, and a water bottle.
19. What’s your favourite movie?
I’m more into TV shows, like Friends, the Bachelor and Grey’s Anatomy.
20. What’s on your to-do list for 2017?
To make the most of every moment and to take risks!